There are 3 secrets in this level.
Secret #1: Top secret
At the end of the corridor inside the video studios, there is a room with C9's. Go towards the wooden crates inside this room. There is a "top secret" sign at the crate that is on top of the stack. Open the other reachable wall of that crate and crawl inside for a secret place and freezer weapon.
Secret #2: Unabomber apartment
This secret place is easier with a jet pack. Unfortunately, one cannot be found anywhere in the level (except in the multiplayer mode), so you should keep one from previous levels. Otherwise you can get to it by taking a running jump from the brick wall outside of the Funny Boner Club. Steroids make this easier, but it can be done without them.
The secret can be reached via two windows. One of them is located on the second floor, to the right and on the side of the window where you enter the Funny Boner Club at first. The other window is above the Funny Boner Club logo on the right hand side. You don't have to open them, just fly into them.
Be aware thought that the apartment is filled with explosives, so you might want to toss a pipe bomb inside before you enter to avoid any surprises. The secret place is located in the bedroom, where you can find a RPG. In the other room there is a box of pipe bombs and also a devastator inside the trash can (unless it is already blown with explosion).
Secret #3: Flood warning
At one point of the level, you have to raise the water level in order to be able to jump on a platform. When you are on the other side of the wall, in the room with some machinery and alien green goo on the walls, lower the water level back. One of the machines will open, unveiling a small place with shrinker.
- Besides the multitude of Sister Act III posters here, there is also a machine that is making "Sister Act IV: Making Whoopie" posters. Whoopie, in this context, is obvious but Whoopi Goldberg is the star of the real Sister Act, which is about nuns, not lesbians.
- In "The Funny Boner" (har) comedy club, there is a microphone. When you touch it, it will make a sound as if you were tapping on the mic. Normally, this wouldn't be significant. However, it is a comedy club, and comics sometimes tap the mic if they aren't getting a good response : "Is this thing on??".
- The Unabomber's secret apartment.
- In the 20th Anniversary Edition developer commentary, Keith Schuler credits George Broussard with designing the level's raunchier elements.
- Because he left 3D Realms before the publication of the Atomic Edition, Richard "Levelord" Gray was not initially credited for his work on this level. Shortly after its release, Gray claimed that XXX-Stacy was mostly his work, not Schuler's.