Wolf2Duke is a total conversion for Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition. It was created by THE WOLF2DUKE TEAM. Wolf2Duke features new levels, new graphics, new enemies, new sound effects, new voice-overs, and new music.
The first version of Wolf2Duke, version 1.03A, was released on March 2nd, 1998, took three months to develop, and contained the first level of episode one. The second version, version 2.01, was released on June 7th, 1998, and contained the first three levels of episode one. The third version, version 3.02, was released on December 15th, 1998, and contained the first four levels of episode one and the first five levels of episode two. The final version, version 4.05, was released on June 17th, 1999, and contained all four episodes and twenty levels. A Macintosh version of Wolf2Duke (based on version 2.01) was later released on May 30th, 1999, by J. Driver.
To play the PC version (version 4.05) with a source port, such as EDuke32, left click and drag w2dgame.con into EDuke32; put the custom game content directory settings on the "w2d_405" setting.
To play the Macintosh version (version 2.01), select both the w2d_201.grp and w2dgame.con files, then, in the file menu, select open.
- Mighty Boot
- Pistol (uses a new sprite)
- Shotgun (uses the same sprite as the Shotgun from Doom)
- Chaingun Cannon (uses a new sprite)
- Pipe Bomb
- Microwave Expander
- Laser Tripbomb
- Nazi Guard
Episodes & Difficulty LevelsEdit
Wolf2Duke contains 20 levels (17 single player levels and 3 multiplayer levels).
Episode 1: Where Eagles DareEdit
- Mission Start
- Castle Wolfenstein
Episode 2: Return 2 WolfensteinEdit
- Nazi Germany
Episode 3: Wolfenstein From BuildEdit
- Berlin Again
- The Machine
- Going Home
Episode 4: Wolfenstein DeathmatchsEdit
- WolfMatch A
- WolfMatch B
- WolfMatch C
- Can I Play, Daddy? (Piece of Cake replacement)
- Don't Hurt Me! (Let's Rock replacement)
- Bring 'Em On! (Come Get Some replacement)
- I'm Death Incarnate (Damn I'm Good replacement)
- Concept: Par Sudback
- Coordinator: Par Sundback
- Webmaster: Par Sundback
- Con Programming: Par Sundback
- Levels: Par Sundback (Mission Start, Sky-Dive, Castle Wolfenstein, Dungeon, Escape), RapidRust (Bunker, Lodge, Palace, Berlin), Kick (Fortress, updated by Codemasta in version 4.05), Jamie Millar (Nazi Germany), Codemasta (Berlin Again, Wolf-Country, Wolf-Prisoner, Wolf-City, The Machine, Going Home, WolfMatch A, WolfMatch B, WolfMatch C)
- Artwork: BobaFett (new weapon art, status bar, miscellaneous art), Codemasta (miscellaneous art), Jamie Millar (miscellaneous art), Par Sundback, Chris (art touch up)
- Sounds: Par Sundback, BobaFett, Codemasta (miscellaneous sounds)
- Beta-Tests: Marcel
- Additional Credits To: Daniel Leonard (helped Par Sundback with the grp-file)