The Tittyana is a super chaingun, this weapon is considerably overpowered. It combines the best of the Shotgun and Ripper properties, and with almost none of their drawbacks. Still, this weapon has a critical weakness: The reduced mobility. While firing this weapon, the user becomes the equivalent of target practice for return fire. Fortunately, this reduced mobility only happens while the gun's barrel is spinning.
- Can defeat several opponents at once with very little ammo consumption.
- Exceptional DPS, more than any other weapon in the entire game.
- No reloading.
- Movement speed is greatly reduced when using this weapon.
- Requires a good length of time to start firing once the trigger is pulled.
- Shots scatter over greater distances.