- At the entrance, enter the supplies room. Open the back wall to reveal a first aid kit.
- At the start of main corridor, look at the right wall for a small crack. Blast it open.
- In the main corridor, there's slight alcove in east wall, next to the door revealing the devastator.
- Under blue key room, walk into the wall opposite of the water fountain. You can get pipe bombs, and can shoot out of the windows - and not be seen by other players.
- In the slime room, open the secret door in the right-hand alcove containing atomic health. This is initially blocked by a bridge segment.
- In the slime room, open the secret door in the left-hand alcove containing RPG ammo. This is initially blocked by a bridge segment.
- Slime room, look for crack on wall near main corridor to reveal backpack.
- From exit room, enter vent on the left corner, and head to the first vent you see. This reveals an RPG between the main corridor and slime room, but you need a jetpack or second player to reach it before it closes. You can also take the shortcut via the crack opened in secret (7) and access the RPG via the slime room.
While not counted as secrets, the following information is helpful:
- In the blue key room, a switch opens a door to a blinking red room. Collect the devastator here, as well as an atomic health.
- The armory contains a shrinker.
- At the end of the main corridor, blast the explosive canisters to reveal an RPG launcher.
Immediately proceed to the hallway with the overhead bridge. Either use the Jetpack from a previous level or jump off of an enemy's head in order to reach the ventilation shaft high on the wall. Upon entering the ventilation shaft, proceed towards the right. This skips directly to the end of the level.
Easter eggs Edit
- The level designer's initials, "AHB," can be found in the map view on this level.