Terrorist Terror is a total conversion for Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition. It was created by the CMV Team and Acidic Productions and released on May 16th, 1998. Terrorist Terror features new levels, new graphics such as a new sprite for the player's character (Steven "Steve" Forest), new weapons, new voice-overs, new enemies, a new item, a new boss, and a new ending. Terrorist Terror 2: Nuclear Threat was planned and was going to include a new episode, two new enemies, and new weapons, though it was eventually cancelled.
Agent Steven "Steve" Forest has been tasked with eliminating a terrorist threat.
- Mighty Foot
- LP-96 9mm Pistol (uses a new sprite)
- Wooden Shotgun (uses a new sprite, replacement for Shotgun)
- Machine Gun (uses a new sprite, replacement for Chaingun Cannon)
- Super RPG Launcher (replacement for RPG)
- Super Pipebomb (replacement for Pipe Bomb)
- Neural-Eraser (uses a modified Microwave Expander sprite, replacement for Shrinker)
- Tornado Gun (replacement for Microwave Expander)
- Wall Mine (uses a modified Laser Tripbomb sprite, replacement for Laser Tripbomb)
- Despatcher (uses a new sprite, replacement for Freezethrower)
Episodes & Difficulty Levels Edit
Terrorist Terror features 11 levels.
Episode 2: TT Show-Off Edit
- Face.. Err Show/Off
Episode 3: Terrorist Terror Edit
- Ancient Village
- Full Speed Ahead!
- Station Shootout
- Terrorist Transfer
- Volcano Base
- The Boss
The following level is accessible in the "user map" section:
Difficulty Levels Edit
- Baby Dingo (replacement for Piece Of Cake)
- Now We're Talkin'! (replacement for Let's Rock)
- Getting Harder Mate (replacement for Come Get Some)
- Odds Are 100K To 1 (replacement for Damn I'm Good)
- Choosing to "use" the nuclear warhead item will crash the mod.
- The "debug.map" level will crash the mod upon selecting it.
Terrorist Terror (c) CMV Team 1998. Produced by Acidic Productions.
CMV Team coordinators: Reptile, Mike Channell (a.k.a. Mike C)
Level consultant: Paul Johnson
Level designers: Michael Channell, Adrian Cogswell, Eagle Eye, ~KiRK, RacerX, Reptile
3D modelers: Reptile, Wiket
Art gathering: ~KiRK
Artists: Ryan Conner (a.k.a. Heyyo), Eagle Eye, Wiket
Theme pack: Reptile, ShadowPaw
Voice of Steven Forest: James Port
CON hacking: Michael Channell, Minion
Special thanks: ShadowPaw, El Yoda, 3DRealms, [Puffy], BuildHlp.EXE, Maker of Anim2PCX, Maker of Anma, Medemareas, CADVision, qME, iD Software for the awesome MDL format, people who have supported us
Copyright (c) 1998 Acidic Productions