SWAT TC is a total conversion for Duke Nukem 3D (compatible only with version 1.3d). It was created by Nathaniel Miller (a.k.a. Nipper) of Nipper Productions and released on March 31st, 2001. SWAT TC has new levels, new graphics such as a new sprite for the player's character (a member of the Special Weapons and Tactics team), new enemies, new weapons, new sound effects (from Counter-Strike), new voice-overs, rescuable hostages, and a new boss.
To play the mod with a source port, such as EDuke32, copy and paste the mod's folder into the source port's folder, then run the source port's main .exe.
- Knife (uses the same sprite as the knife from World War II GI (WWII GI), Mighty Foot replacement)
- HKMP-5 (uses a new sprite, Pistol replacement)
- Pancor Jackhammer (uses a new sprite, Shotgun replacement)
- Steyr Aug (uses a new sprite, Chaingun Cannon replacement)
- Multi-Shot Grenade Launcher (uses a new sprite, RPG replacement)
- Grenade (uses the same sprite as the Grenade from WWII GI, Pipe Bomb replacement)
- Shock Gun (uses a new sprite, Shrinker replacement)
- Rocket Backpack (uses a new sprite, Devastator replacement)
- Laser Tripbomb (uses a modified sprite)
- SAW (uses a new sprite, Freezethrower replacement)
SWAT TC has five levels.
Episode 1: L.A. Meltdown Edit
- Domestic Dispute
- The Tower
- Going Shopping