- Open the Lunar Apocalypse poster for a chaingun cannon.
- Jump on top of the leftmost red porn magazine vendor to open a secret holoduke cache.
- Pay attention here. When the subway car first comes, let the first one pass, and the second one come to the station. Ride the last car once it comes so you won't risk getting killed when you jump off. After you see the lit Devastator compartment, immediately jump off. Throw a pipebomb to the right of the compartment, and blow up the section of the wall for a secret. Do this quickly before you get plastered by the next subway train.
- Past the blue keycard door, open the "No Loitering" sign to find some much needed RPG ammo.
- After making it past the tough ambush by the battlelords, open the wall left of the drinking fountain to access a rather creepy secret. Inside the secret, use the control panel to open a side room.
- In the bookshelf area near the end of the level, find the crack in the wall near the right bookshelf and blow it up for a shortcut back to a level and some items. From the edge of the new opening, jump on top of the bookshelf and walk forward. The next bookshelf will partially sink into the floor, revealing a secret area.
Hidden compartments Edit
The following hidden compartments are not counted as secrets.
- Operate the cash register to open a secret bookshelf area containing night vision goggles.
Easter eggs Edit
- The "Visa" and "MasterCard" stickers are seen on this level at the cash register.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.