The Plug 'N' Pray episode is exclusive to Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown, the PlayStation version of Duke Nukem 3D, but also available on a PC via fan-made Total Meltdown TC mod. It contains six levels and a secret level (a slightly modified version of Faces of Death from Duke Nukem 3D, such that it now has a level exit). Some textures and sprites were added from the fourth episode of Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition, The Birth, though it also features new content. Almost every level is referencing or a homages a certain video game or film. The boss of this episode is the CyberKeef.
- A homage to the video game Tomb Raider.
- A long and difficult level which more than lives up to its name. Watch out for trip wires!
- A homage to the video game Wipeout.
Be careful along the track, watch what you step on and remember to keep your eyes open in the tunnels, as the colour makes enemies blend in with the surroundings!
3. Gates Motel
- A homage to the video game Resident Evil and referencing horror films such as The Shining (hedge maze in the outside area, one of the rooms 'redrum' written on the wall and on the second floor the elevator of blood) and Psycho (name of the motel is a word play on 'Bates Motel' and one of the rooms in the bathroom an Octabrain can be seen behind the shower curtin). This motel is stuffed with aliens, ghosts, and even zombies! Nothing that Duke can't handle, of course.
4. Duke Royale
A homage to Quentin Tarantino films. Visit the locations from Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. Bit of advice: Don't be so eager to leave the strip bar, as you'll end up with several rockets in the face. Suck it down!
A rendezvous point of the aliens. Try and make it to that UFO whilst avoiding several Battlelords (eight on Come Get Some)!
6. Faces of Death (secret level)
A secret level found in Alien Rendezvous. Only fools are wary enough to venture here.
The final level of Plug 'N' Pray were Duke enters a disco club to face the final boss, the CyberKeef.