- For the Duke Nukem 3D enemy, see Pig Cop (DN3D).
Pig Cops are common enemies in Duke Nukem: Time To Kill. They are encountered in every time period, and they wear different clothing, depending on the time period in which they are encountered. However, their behavior does not change across time periods; they always wield a shotgun and can drop ammo or armor.
Game manual description
"Mutated human police forces used by the Alien invaders to dominate the human populous in an invasion zone. These piggish adversaries are both tough and dangerous, armed with the short-ranged but deadly shotgun."
Duke's one-liners after killing them
- "Mmm, I love the smell of bacon in the morning."
- "Who wants bacon and eggs?"
- "You want some of this?"
- "Hmm, I guess pigs do fly!"
- "Mmm..bacon bits!"
- "Bringin' home the bacon!"
- In the level Family Jewels as Duke opens the Von Nukem Castle drawbridge: "Little pig, little pig, let me in, or I'll huff, and I'll puff..and I'll kick your ass in!"
They can be easily detected by making any type of noise (i.e. jumping, bumping into a wall, firing a weapon) as they will make a distinct sound, announcing their alarmed state. This strategy is especially useful on higher difficulties and works with Draks as well.