- After heading outside, there is a secret door to your left, containing health and chaingun ammo.
- In the place where you need to flip a switch to get through two crushing doors, instead, run to the alcove visible slightly to the right. Turn around, and open the corner wall to retrieve an atomic health.
- Outside, there is a small cave. It is located directly below the gun turret. Although the jetpack is safer, it doesn't require it. You need a lot of health first. If you run (not jump) toward the rock face in front of you from the high ledge and hold forward, you can make it. It contains a shrinker, and an easter egg.
- If you can climb on top of the collapsing vent past the yellow key, you may be able to jump into the cave to the left. You can get armor and atomic health there.
- In the red key room, open one of the computer panels to retrieve a holoduke.
- In the reactor core area, there is a raised platform on the right.
- In the reactor core area, there is a raised platform on the left.
Achievements (Megaton Edition only) Edit
Easter eggs Edit
- At the start of the map, there is a lavatory. The leftmost toilet cubicle has a message on the wall: "BITE ME"
- Luke Skywalker is hung from his legs in the outdoor secret. When Duke sees him he says "Now this is a force to be reckoned with."
- In the Nintendo 64 version, Luke is replaced by Yoda.
- There is a hidden jetpack at the bottom of the big chasm area. To obtain it, jump down near the rocks and use the laser trip bomb trick.
- The initials AHB can be found on the map.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.