The websites on this page include forums, databases, and other resources devoted to the Duke Nukem games.
This list is organized roughly according to the sites' popularity and usefulness.
Duke4 is the largest and most active online community of Duke Nukem fans. The forums host daily discussions about everything related to Duke Nukem, including games, modding, mapping, and news about the franchise. Most user maps and mods are first announced in the Duke4 forums before anywhere else on the Internet.
Sister Sites Edit
In addition, Duke4 maintains several related websites that feature useful Duke Nukem-related downloads.
- Download the EDuke32 source port of Duke Nukem 3D: https://www.eduke32.com
- Download the High Resolution Pack for Duke Nukem 3D: https://hrp.duke4.net/download.php
- Download Beta v0.99 of Duke Nukem 3D: https://hendricks266.duke4.net/d3dbeta.php
- Mikko Sandt's repository of user maps and mods for Duke Nukem 3D: https://msdn.duke4.net
- The Duke Nukem Repository of mods and user maps for Duke Nukem 3D: http://dnr.duke4.net
- DukeWorld's repository of mods and total conversions for Duke Nukem 3D: https://dukeworld.com
Mod DB Edit
Mod DB is an online database of mods and total conversions for all kinds of games. Most mods for Duke Nukem 3D are published through this website.
- Download Duke Nukem 3D Mods: https://www.moddb.com/games/duke-nukem-3d/mods
3D Realms Legacy Site Edit
- Legacy Home Page: http://legacy.3drealms.com/index.html
- Downloads Page: http://legacy.3drealms.com/downloads.html
- FAQs Page: http://legacy.3drealms.com/faq/index.html
- Duke Nukem 3D Walkthroughs: http://legacy.3drealms.com/duke3d/walkthrough/index.html
- Related: New 3D Realms Home Page: https://3drealms.com
- Related: 3D Realms Discord: https://discord.gg/3drealms
Speedrun.com is the preeminent site for speedruns of most games in the Duke Nukem series. The Duke Nukem 3D leaderboards also feature old speedruns that originally appeared only on Speed Demo Archives.
- Main Series
- Popular Expansions
- Popular Spin-Offs
- Duke Nukem 64: Speedrunning Leaderboards
- Duke Nukem Advance: Speedrunning Leaderboards
- Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes: Speedrunning Leaderboards
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project: Speedrunning Leaderboards
- Duke Nukem: Time to Kill: Speedrunning Leaderboards
- Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown (Plug 'N' Pray Episode): Speedrunning Leaderboards
- Duke Nukem: Zero Hour: Speedrunning Leaderboards
- Popular User Maps, Mods, and Total Conversions
- Related: Legacy Leaderboards for Duke Nukem 3D (via Speed Demo Archives)
Several Discord servers are dedicated to discussing Duke Nukem and related topics.
- Duke4 server for all things Duke Nukem: https://discord.gg/qccgJ9v
- Speedrunning server for Duke Nukem 3D and other games in the Build engine: https://discord.gg/jf7jJRu
- 3D Realms server: https://discord.gg/3drealms
Dukematches.net is dedicated to helping players connect for multiplayer matches ("Dukematch") in Duke Nukem 3D.
- Home Page: http://www.dukematches.net
Gearbox Software Forum Edit
- Dedicated Forum: https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/c/dn3dwt/
The Cutting Room Floor Edit
The Cutting Room Floor features many in-depth analyses of code from the Duke Nukem games and their leaked prototypes, highlighting numerous features that were scrapped from the final releases.
- Analysis of Duke Nukem 3D: https://tcrf.net/Duke_Nukem_3D_(PC)
- Analysis of Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour: https://tcrf.net/...
- Analyses of Duke Nukem 3D prototypes
- LameDuke Analysis: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Duke_Nukem_3D_(PC)/LameDuke
- Duke Nukem 3D v0.99 Beta Analysis: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Duke_Nukem_3D_(PC)/v0.99_Beta
- Shareware Version 1.0 Analysis: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Duke_Nukem_3D_(PC)/v1.0
- Computer Gaming World Demo Analysis: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Duke_Nukem_3D_(PC)/...
- Other Games in the Main Series
- Popular Spin-Offs
- Analysis of Duke Nukem 64: https://tcrf.net/Duke_Nukem_64
- Analysis of Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes: https://tcrf.net/Duke_Nukem:_Land_of_the_Babes
- Analysis of Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project: https://tcrf.net/...
- Analysis of Duke Nukem: Time to Kill: https://tcrf.net/Duke_Nukem:_Time_to_Kill
- Analysis of Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown: https://tcrf.net/Duke_Nukem:_Total_Meltdown
- Analysis of Duke Nukem: Zero Hour: https://tcrf.net/Duke_Nukem:_Zero_Hour
- Analysis of a prototype of Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Duke_Nukem:_Total_Meltdown
R.T.C.M. is an acronym for "Resources for Total Conversions and Modifications." The site contains a knowledge base of historical information about Duke Nukem 3D and its many add-ons. It also has a list of download links for the Build engine, Duke Nukem 3D's source code, and various source ports.
- Home Page: http://www.r-t-c-m.com
- Duke Nukem 3D Knowledge Base: http://www.r-t-c-m.com/knowledge-base/build-games/duke-nukem3d.html
- Downloads Page: http://www.r-t-c-m.com/knowledge-base/downloads-rtcm/
MobyGames is a crowdsourced encyclopedia of video games. They offer lots of useful information about Duke Nukem games, but compared to the Duke Nukem Wiki, their website is much more rigidly focused on merchandise and publications, as opposed to the content inside the games.
- Licensed Duke Nukem games: Browse Collection
- Unofficial add-ons for Duke Nukem games: Browse Collection
A few other websites may be of interest to Duke Nukem fans.