Hail to the Icons Parody Pack is the first downloadable content pack for Duke Nukem Forever. It contains three new game modes (Freeze Tag, Hot Potato, and Free-For-All Hail to the King), four new multiplayer maps, and four new weapons.
Key Features Edit
- Three All-New Game Modes – Freeze Tag provides some of the most fun team gameplay in Duke Nukem Forever. Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos. See who can hold on to the babe the longest in Hot Potato. Play a free-for-all variant of Hail to the King.
- Four All-New Multiplayer Maps
- Call of Duke – Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don’t stand a chance against Duke when he uses the N00b T00b.
- Inferno – Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
- Sandpit – Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children’s toys. This map features sticky bombs.
- 2Forts1Bridge – Hats? Duke loves hats. Give him the Tittyana super chaingun and he’ll take down all comers.
- The levels in the Hail to the Icons Parody Pack are parodies of the video games Call of Duty (2003), Doom (1993), Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), and Team Fortress 2 (2007).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.