Hail to the Icons Parody Pack adds three new game modes, four new multiplayer maps, and four new weapons. All of the new content is exclusive to multiplayer.
The DLC pack gets its name from the fact that each of the new maps is meant as both a parody and a tribute to another popular first-person shooter. The new maps take inspiration from the Call of Duty, Doom, Halo, and Team Fortress franchises.
New multiplayer game modes
- In "Freeze Tag," players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for point streaks and combos.
- In "Hot Potato," players compete to defend a "babe" from all other players for as long as possible.
- In "Hail to the King FFA," each player fights to keep all other players out of a designated zone on the map. This game mode is identical to "Hail to the King" in the base game, except that it is free-for-all rather than team-based.
New multiplayer maps
- Call of Duke takes place in a war-torn city and features the N00b T00b
- This map is a parody and tribute to the Call of Duty series
- Inferno takes place in an arena filled with lava and features the DFG
- This map is a parody and tribute to the Doom series and is inspired by "Entryway," the first level of Doom II (1994)
- Sandbox takes place in a giant sandbox surrounded by gargantuan children's toys and features the Sticky Bombs
- This map is a parody and tribute to Halo: Combat Evolved (2001) and is inspired by the popular multiplayer map "Blood Gulch," later reprised as "Coagulation" in Halo 2 (2004)
- 2Forts1Bridge takes place in two forts connected by a bridge and features the Tittyana
- This map is a parody and tribute to the popular Team Fortress 2 (2007) map, "2Fort"
New multiplayer weapons