- After opening the door unlocked by using the red keycard, head left downstairs. At the base of the stairs, head straight and press the use key against the wall. A secret door will open, and you can walk inside.
- Before heading up the red-carpeted stairs to the section with the blue carpet, navigate to the dead end through the bookcases. Press the use key against the wall across from the bookcase to open a secret door that leads to a small room with armor.
- Once completing the previous secret, head forward and hit the use key again to open up the second door to reveal another secret area with an atomic health pickup inside.
- From the blue carpeted section, find and enter the circular room with bookcases covering the walls. Look above the bookcases to find a small shootable dipswitch near the ceiling. Flip the switch and a bookcase will drop, revealing a secret room.
- In the bathroom, destroy the wall and drop down into the water. Rather than swimming forward, resurface and walk onto the floor in the alcove that has RPG ammo.
- The Blue Access Card can be skipped entirely for completing the level.
- This level features the first appearance of the Cycloid Sentry in Duke Nukem 3D.
- This level also features the first appearance of the Cycloid Emperor since the level Stadium.
- The green police box teleporter is a reference to the TARDIS from the BBC's British TV series Doctor Who.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.